Terms & Conditions
A voluntary organisation that communally provide
theatrical entertainment for the public to raise money for charities and
Means the person who accepts an association with
IndiaRevive or whose services are accepted by IndiaRevive.
Browser / Viewer
Means the person(s) viewing the website and its
1. Site Design
The finalised design is copyrighted material, ownership
of the IndiaRevive Founder.
1. The copyright of artwork shall be retained by Graphic Artists ‘Eternal
2. There is a royalty free licence to use and reproduce the artwork solely
for the purposes of IndiaRevive promotion.
3. IndiaRevive or Founder will grant a member or a viewer a licence for
use of artwork for promotional activities and sponsorship for projects.
2. Site Content
1. The content of the pages on the site are ownership
of IndiaRevive. No content can be republished or reused without written
consent and signatures of both directors of IndiaRevive, Bhavisha Mistry
& Bhavika Lad.
2. Images on the site can not be reprocessed without a royalty free licence.
1. IndiaRevive forums have rules and guidelines.
Before posting it is the MEMBERS responsibility to understand the rules,
if not – leave the forum immediately, or the Moderators will remove
2. The Viewer / Member are responsible for all posts from their account.
3. Directors and Moderators reserve the right to delete posts that do
not meet the standards of IndiaRevive, and if necessary they may also
ban the member.
4. If the above (3) occurs, to raise a dispute member must contact admin.
1. Detailed information on IndiaRevive Projects
are available for the Browser / Viewer upon written request.
2. Work & updates for IndiaRevive Projects is strictly for members
only. You will only have access to information depending on your IndiaRevive
1. IndiaRevive is not liable for any misunderstandings
raised by changes on the site.
2. IndiaRevive are working to help FUND a series of EYE CAMPS in Rural
India with the help and assistance of Rotary Eye Institute in Navsari.
3. IndiaRevive are not liable for any changes
in the handling of the eye camps.
4. Situations of IndiaRevive are subject to change and we do not take
any responsibility of any misunderstandings that may arise...